≌?Time always save the best for last.

≌?時間總是把最好的人留到最后。

≌?The time that you are my most fatal.

≌?時光深知你是我最致命的愛人。

≌?I want someone whos afraid of losing me .

≌?我希望找到一個擔心失去我的人。

≌?Pale moonlight, I declare lonely and shadow.

≌?蒼白的月光下,我和影子述說寂寞。

≌?There is no one like me, miss should not miss.

≌?有沒有人像我一樣,思念不該思念的人.

≌?A ray of sunshine, outline for you my all memory.

≌?愛情簽名:一縷陽光,勾勒出我對你所有的記憶。

≌?This is I left countless journey countless sad, sad.

≌?這是我走了無數次的旅途,難過了無數次的難過。

≌?If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.

≌?如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。

≌?Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

≌?不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。

≌?The shortest mantra of this world is the name of a person.

≌?世上最短的咒語,是一個人的名字。

≌?Love is not all luckily, all are not the love luckily.

≌?幸好愛情不是一切,幸好一切都不是愛情。

≌?Just for once I want someone to be afraid of losing Me.

≌?我也想有個人會害怕失去我,哪怕只有一次。

≌?You are not me, you don't know my loneliness, itas after.

≌?你不是我,你不用懂得我的寂寞,就當作是經過。

≌?The colour of a sad, sad haunted, sadness and me company.

≌?泛著憂傷的色彩,悲傷縈繞,憂傷和我作伴。

≌?Happiness is time precipitation, smile is the lonely sad.

≌?幸福是年華的沉淀,微笑是寂寞的悲傷。

≌?Disappear a memory. And leaving is unforgettable memories.

≌?消失的是記憶。而留下的才是刻骨銘心的回憶。

≌?I just miss once, but forget that we have not had their own.

≌?我只是懷念曾經,卻忘記了我們都已不是曾經的自己.

≌?If only as shown signs of life, Why should I so attached to.

≌?人生若只如初見,我又何苦如此依戀。

≌?I kind of redundant, will be redundant to become your excess.

≌?我是怎樣的多余,才會多余到變成你的多余。

≌?When likes arriving in the earth, has blown off the sad memory.

≌?當愛重新降臨在大地,吹散了悲傷的記憶。

≌?sometime affection is a shy flower that takes time to blossom.

≌?有時愛情是朵含蓄的花,需要時間才會怒放。

≌?I love you not because I need you, I need you because I love you.

≌?不是因為需要你所以愛你,是因為愛你所以需要你。

≌?The most qmainful distance, you are not with me but in my heart.

≌?最痛的距離,是你不在我身邊卻在我心里。

≌?The recollection cannot diverge, looks like the shadow to remain.

≌?回憶散不去,像影子殘留。

≌?If you want something, don't wish for it. Life is too short to wait.

≌?你若想要得到,就別只是期望。人生短暫,經不起等待。

≌?When distinction disguises the smile, is the final farewell tune.

≌?分別時假裝的微笑,是最后的告別曲。

≌?Recollection picture is piecing together, reminds my you to recede.

≌?回憶的畫面一幕幕在拼湊,提醒我你已遠走。

≌?It is because of heart bottom touch that empty, so he just so painful.

≌?就是因為觸碰到心底的那一點空,所以才會那么痛。

≌?Weep no more , no sigh , nor groan. Sorrow calls no time that's gone

≌?別哭泣,別嘆息,別呻吟。悲傷喚不回流逝的時光。

≌?Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.

≌?愛情不是數著日子過去,它讓每個日子都變得有意義。

≌?Memory is a wonderful thing if you don't have to deal with the past。

≌?回憶本來是非常美好的,只要你能讓過去的都過去。

≌?One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love.

≌?有一個詞可以讓我們擺脫生活中所有的負擔和痛苦,那就是"愛情"。

≌?When I leave I choose to stick to even know that this decision was wrong.

≌?在離開的時候我選擇堅守即使知道這樣的決定 是錯的。

≌?In the end, I have not found half drops of tears, commemorates our love.

≌?到最后,我竟找不出半滴眼淚,來紀念我們的愛。

≌?Even if the reality is riddled with injuries also have to accept unarmed.

≌?就算被現實傷的千瘡百孔也得手無寸鐵的去接受。

≌?Could not pledge that her future, can only bit by bit break off hers hand.

≌?承諾不了她的未來,只能把她的手一點一點掰開。

≌?Heart gets cold and love gets tired,it's inevitable when you experience love.

≌?心會冷愛會累,這都是愛情必經的過程。

≌?To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

≌?對于世界而言,你是一個人;但是對于某個人,你是他的整個世界。

≌?I always miss you ,so i miss you,so i miss you,so i miss you so much now.

≌?我總是逃避你,于是我錯過了你,終于我失去了你,以至于此刻的我如此地想念你。

≌?No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

≌?沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。

≌?Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.

≌?有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。

≌?Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.

≌?與其傷心回憶,不如微笑遺忘。

≌?I think I was only a child, soft heart still cannot afford you give those injuries.

≌?我想我還只是個孩子,柔軟的心還承受不起你給的那些傷害。

≌?It turned out that our heart is an unknown corner, don't want to be uncovered scars.

≌?原來我們的心底都一個不為人知的角落,不愿被人揭起的傷疤。

≌?The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.

≌?在這個世界上,男人最珍貴的財產就是一個女人的心。

≌?Some people were supposed to walk into your life, teach you a lesson, and then walk away.

≌?很多人闖進你的生活,只是為了給你上一課,然后轉身離開。

≌?Every careless and inattentive person has his past being careful and attentive for someone.

≌?哪個沒心沒肺的人,沒有一段為某人掏心掏肺的曾經。

≌?Tears did not lie to the recall you before, loving eyes and tears just good slowly forget.

≌?待淚水未落前,溫情的回憶你,淚水模糊雙眼,才好慢慢忘記。

≌?One day someone will walk into your life, then you realize love was always worth waiting for.

≌?有一天那個人走進了你的生命,你就會明白,真愛總是值得等待的。

≌?If you can't hold me when I am crying, then you don't deserve to hold me when I am happy.

≌?如果你不能接受悲傷的我,那你也不配擁有快樂的我。